This position will be responsible for
testing Android BSP, bootloader, security, network, connectivity, graphic,
display, video, audio, camera running on silicon enablement software for
automotive processors. The engineer will work in Siengine System Testing Group in
Beijing or Wuhan
- Responsible for the testing of the
intelligent cockpit Android system, including vehicle instrumentation,
human-computer interaction, system setup, reversing image, 360 view, dashcam,
Bluetooth, WiFi, multimedia music and video and other functions.
- Develop Automatic Test infrastructure and
- Make test plan, test strategy, and implement
test in Android kernel level and application level.
- Analyze test result and work with
development engineers to identify root cause of test bugs.
- Do performance test and benchmark.
Release the benchmark information.
- Do Automotive application use case test.
- Minimum of 2-7 years of software development or test experience in automotive,
embedded system or mobile
- Good knowledge in Android graphics,
display, multimedia, and audio framework development or testing.
- Strong program skills in C/C++, Python languages. Familiar with source code configuration
tools such as git or svn.
- Experience in bootloader, power,
security, network, or connectivity.
- Familiar with AOSP, Android user space, Android HAL.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
skills, good teamwork adaptability, good oral and written English skills, energetic
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree from China top
universities with major on Computer Science, EE or Automation etc